Saturday

Map of Monterey California

Map Of Monterey Ca
It seems people are always asking me why there is not a map of Monterey on my blog and I suppose when you have a blog about Monterey there should at least be a map of Monterey on the page right. So this is my map of Monterey page and the nice thing about it is that it's a google map so you can do everything with the Monterey map that you can do on Google Maps. You can see just a road map, go 3 D view or Satellite view whatever you like. But some people would rather have a paper map and I have am never without one of those in fact I usually buy one wherever I go. So if you would like to Purchase a paper map of Monterey Carmel and Salinas you can do so at the link.  So without further ado here is my Monterey map.




View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment